Here are some facts about Mallory:
- She can write her name pretty good.
- She is right handed.
- She can recognize all the alphabet letters and numbers 1-15.
- She can count 1-50 pretty good.
- She is now associating words with the letters. She loves to tell me all the words she can think of that start with each letter. ex. D for Dog, Daddy, Diaper, and Donut.
- She loves to color and can now stay in the lines pretty good.
- She loves to sing songs.
- Her favorite shoes are her cowgirl boots.
- She can ride a bike with training wheels really great now.
- She can write most of the letters pretty good in the alphabet.
- She still loves putting puzzles together.
- She has started loving to play games. The newest favorite is Pop the Pig and Cooties.
- She got her first marriage proposal by a little boy name Jonah at school on the playground!! She told me that she didn't respond except with a laugh! Ha!
- She loves having her Aunt Kathleen as her teacher this year at Trinity Play School.
- She is finally starting to get a little independent on me! I can now say I actually hear the words "I will do it myself". I wondered if that would ever happen!!
- She can now buckle her own car seat harness!
- She still adores her baby sister and loves to give her kisses and hugs.
- She still take naps pretty good, although will try to fight me about taking them some days.
- She loves ice cream as long as it's vanilla and its Blue Bell!
- She is still a picky eater, but that's gotten better! She still loves chicken nuggets and mac-n-cheese! She is so use to eating the easy-mac that she doesnt' even like homemade mac-n-cheese! If she only knew what she was missing!
1. What's your favorite food?? Mac-N-Cheese
2. What's your favorite movie? Hello Kitty
3. What's your favorite Color? Pink
4. Who is your favorite friend? Story
5. What's your favorite thing to do? Cook
6. Where is your favorite place to go? The Grocery Store
7. What's your favorite toy? My Puzzles
Sweet Nanny (Johns grandmother) made the trip and told us she wouldn't miss this birthday for anything! This was over 8 hours total riding in the car for her in one day!
The amazing cake our friend Mrs Beth made! She is so talented!
It's time to paint!
The only family picture we got. Mary Claire was asleep and didn't get to be in it!
Our sweet Birthday Girl!!
All the kids in their aprons I monogrammed.
Mallory's reaction to us singing Happy Birthday to her!!
Mallory with her masterpiece the day after her party. She was so proud and so am I! I even already hung it on the wall downstairs!
We had so much fun celebrating Mallory turning 4, but I would like for this year to not fly by so fast!! I am definitely blessed to be her mommy!