On December 8th sweet Mary Claire turned 5 Months old! Goodness it's going so fast!
She is growing and growing!! Here are some facts about our month!
- she prob weighs around 15 to 16 pounds!
- she can hold her head up all by herself really well.
- she rolled over, but can only do it without clothes on!
- she is still eating 6 ounces every 3-4 hours during the day. She will go all night most nights without eating. At least 8 hours.
- she is still sleeping in the rock-n-play by our bed.
- we still swaddle her at night, although she is getting out every night at some point now!
- she still loves her paci and we don't go anywhere without it!
- she is still in size 1 diapers ,but they are getting really tight and as soon as this last pack runs out we will move to size 2.
- she is still a really happy baby most of the time! She smiles at most people.
- we still have to give her a ounce of prune juice everyday or she gets really constipated. Trust me you don't want to skip a day! She drinks it like a champ thankfully cause it smells awful!
- her reflux is getting better, but we are still on Zantac.
- we still have to constantly wear bibs cause she is a great spitter! This is slowly getting better I think!
- she has slowly started rubbing the hair off the back of her head ,which makes me sad, but it's lasted a lot longer than Mallory's did. At least it will grow back!
- bath time is more fun and a lot wetter now. She kicks those feet so hard that I get soaked and so does our kitchen floor!
I can't believe she is now 5 months old! Goodness time has flown! John and I feel so blessed to be her parents. She definitely has my heart! Can't wait to see what next month brings! We love her to the moon and back!