Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mallory's first Hair cut!!!

Well we had another first happen recently at the end of July. Mallory finally got her first hair cut. Really it was just a trim, but it was more than she had ever had cut! When she was a baby, she had the famous "rat tail" going on, so I eventually couldn't take anymore of that and I cut it off.  Our friend Bridgett who use to cut hair and still does it a little bit on the side, was at our house cutting John's hair and offered to cut Mallory's! I had been wanting to trim it for a while, in hopes it would help it thicken a little and stimulate growth, but was chicken and really wasn't sure I could trust anyone but maybe her.

So I bit my lip and said lets do it!

Mallory did awesome and sat there just like Mrs. Bridgett asked her too! She did great! We were so blessed that Mrs. Bridgett didn't mind showing up at our house and cutting not only John's hair but also Mallory's!

She brought her sweet 4 yr old Jillian with her and afterwards she was ready to have a tea party with Mallory! It was super cute! Here are a few pictures from that day.


 
 

No comments: