Wednesday, August 29, 2012

33 Months old is lots of fun!

Mallory is getting closer and closer to turning 3! My nephew Ethan, is turning 3 on September 9th and the 10 weeks later Mallory will be 3! It's hard to believe she will soon no longer be 2 anymore!

It's funny how everyone talks to bad about the so called "terrible 2's". I can honestly say we haven't really experienced those! Mallory is pretty laid back and easy going. She still asks to take naps and go night night! I keep wondering how long this will last!

Here are some fun facts to remember:

- She loves ice cream, but will only eat vanilla.
- She is still a pretty picky eater, but getting better. She actually ate some grilled cheese today and a hamburger with my parents at Wards recently.
- She is doing pretty good with potty training, but we are not fully trained just yet! She held it all the way from Gulf Shores to our house in Hattiesburg recently on our trip home! I was super impressed! She gets either M&M's or Gummy lifesavers for going. She also gets a sticker.
- She loves to swim and will not jump of the side to you.
- She loves to swing on the tire swing John made her. We do it at least 2 times a day, if the weather is good and I usually have to pry her off!
- She is in the pretending phase, and I love to see her mind working!
- Her favorite game right now it to match her princess domino's up. We each get a turn to draw on and have to match the princesses up.
- She is all about matching colors and items. She notices everything that matches!
- Her favorite blankies are "star blankie" and "polka dots". Polka dots has to be turning with the polka dots not showing when we put her to bed.
-She still sleeps in her crib and doesn't climb out yet! I am milking this as long as I can!
- The only drinks she really likes are water, apple juice and milk. She tried lemonade recently and didn't like it.
- She loves strawberries and grapes! She prefers cream(aka cool whip) with her strawberries if we have it.
- I recently let her paint her first 2 canvases. I taped off some words and let her paint! They turned out super cute! I hung them over her pink kitchen. She loves them!
- She can draw a circle pretty good now and knows all her shapes.
- She can count to 15, spell her name, tell you where she lives and our address.
- She prefers her hair half way up. I can sometimes convince her to do a ponytail or pigtails.
- She loves to watch Calliou. It's probably her favorite show besides Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
- She can now pedal her tricycle pretty good by herself.






 
 

 
Mallory is such a sweet little girl, who I love more than she will ever know! I feel very lucky and blessed to be her mom!

No comments: