Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boring long week.....

Well this week has felt really long for some reason, but at least it's almost over! Not to much has gone on this week. I have worked on the Christmas shoe boxes for the kids that our church participates in and that has been fun! John and I always enjoy buying the toys and items to put in them every year. The weather here has turned out to be fairly cold this week in the mornings. I can't believe it has already dropped in the 3o's a few mornings this week, but thankfully it warms up during the day to the high 60's and low 70's. We have actually had to put our lemon tree in the garage due to the cold weather.

This weekend John's plant is having family day. John and I will go and I think we get to play games and win prizes. Monday morning John will fly to Virginia for a week on business and I am planning on traveling to Hattiesburg to visit my parents for several days, which I am excited about! When you don't live close to your family, it's always exciting to get to go back and visit!

I am still on the job search and I found one or two I did apply for this week, but don't know if I have a shot. I have been told by several people that it can be really political in getting a good job here in Tallahassee, which stinks but nothing I can do. I am trying to be patient and remember that it's all in God's hands and He has wonderful plans for me. I know John is still enjoying me being at home and all the dinners I have been cooking! I will admit that it has been really nice to be able to pick up and go anywhere at anytime and not be pinned down to a full time job schedule, but the extra money a job would provide would have advantages as well!

Not to much else is going on in our lives except will be doing some traveling in the next week. Hope all is well!

Hattiesburg here comes Daisy and I!!

No comments: