Saturday, September 17, 2011

Tractor Party and Almost 22 Months!!!










Last Sunday, Ethan had his two year old birthday party!! Hard to believe My sister has a two year old!! It seems like yesterday we were both in high school fighting over what time to leave for school. Ha! Well my little nephew is obsessed with anything Tractor related!!! So a tractor themed party was very fitting!!

We enjoyed grilled hamburgers, baked beans, potato salad, cake, and ice cream!! The kids also had a blast playing on the splash pad out at Paul B Johnson State Park. The weather was wonderful and thankfully not to hot!!

I can't believe tomorrow, my sweet little baby, well really a toddler, will be 22 months old!!! She is growing up so fast!! She's talking more and saying small sentences. Some examples are: I want out(referring to her crib, high chair or car seat). I want grapes. I want juice. Mama's car red. Mallory also loves to color now, and still loves to read books!! She also loves to help me and Nana do things, although sometimes is ends up taking double the time! When she gets really excited she starts breathing really loud and bats her hands, which is super cute to see!! Recently, She went to the potty for me. My mom suggested I give her an M&M as a prize for going, well she was really excited to get the M&M but I couldn't convince her to eat it at all. She just held it in her hand for a long time until I had to take it away due to the fact the coating was turning her hand green!! She was not to happy after she saw me eat it! HA! I guess I am going to have to come up with another idea, for potty excitement!!

This past Wednesday at play school, Mallory was playing in one of the play houses and apparently there was a huge fire ant bed under it and the teachers were not aware of it. All of a sudden they told me Mallory just started screaming and screaming.... well ants were crawling all over her shoulder and right arm. So sadly she came home with at least 10 yucky looking red ant bites, but at least they haven't bothered her to much.

In less than 3 weeks we are headed to the Happiest Place on Earth!! Disney World here we come!!!! We are meeting some of our friends we made during the two and a half years we lived in Valdosta, Ga. I am super excited to get see them and their little girl Anna, who is 3 I think. It has been over a year since we have seen them, so it will be fun to hang out again for a few days!!

I am looking forward to see what 22 Months old brings!! I feel so blessed to be a mommy to Miss Mallory!! Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: