Monday, September 5, 2011

Cubbies , Cubbies and More Cubbies!!!


Well our church has decided to official start Awana and it starts this Wed!! I am super excited to be the Director of the Cubbies group. This is pre-kindergarden age which is 3's and 4's. I love this age to much and look forward to spending the next 9months with them!

It's so excited to be apart of such a great program that not only allows kids to have fun at church during game time, but also pushes memory verse learning each week!! I have all sorts of ideas from fun games, to crafts and bible stories we are going to implement and can't wait to see these little children grow to learn all about how great our wonderful merciful Savior is!! I even found a bear puppet at Dollar Tree that I am going to use as Cubbie Bear and my wonderful husband, John will be his voice!! I am super excited and know the kids will love it!!

I know how much Christ has done in my life and can't wait to see how he will impact these children and their families!! Our Cubbies Motto is "Jesus Love Me" and oh how true this is!! I pray that I am able to help these kids understand how much Jesus loves us that He died on the cross so we could have eternal life!! I mean how awesome is that??? To have someone who loves us that much and loves us unconditionally is such a blessing that we do not even deserve, but are given!!

I am looking forward to teaching these sweet children all about Jesus and how much he loves us! Praying for God to get all the glory in this wonderful program and for Him to do a work in the Leaders and Children!!

No comments: