Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby shower and family are a great combo!!








Back in February, Mallory and I packed up the car and headed to Alabama to visit John's family and attend his cousin Kelly's baby shower. I was really excited about going and seeing all of John's extended family. Some of his family had never met Mallory and some had not seen her since she was 5 weeks old! We had lots of fun. I ended up making her gift myself. This was a first for me to give someone something I had sewn besides my nephew Ethan. One dress I even attempted my fear of sewing useing zipper!! I sew Mallory stuff all the time, but it was fun to give baby Emma some stuff too! Here are a few pictures from our trip and peek at some of the things I made for baby Emma! Oh and just to clarify I didn't make the pink pants, I bought them to go with the onesie. Enjoy!

More posts soon about my cousin Jon's recent wedding in Dallas, and Mallory turned 15 months! Hopefully, I will catch up before Mallory turns 16 months old, which is only a week away!!

No comments: