Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trips, Graduations and Birthdays have kept me busy...........

Well I know it's been a while since I have written an entry, so I thought I would finally sit down and do it. It has been really crazy lately, which is one reason I haven't written.

Last week, I got to spend several days in Mississippi with my parents, which was lots of fun. My sister Katy and her husband Craig graduated from Vet school. It's pretty cool that we now have two doctors in our family!! It sounds so crazy calling them Dr. Katy Harrell and Dr. Craig Harrell. We also received a surprise on their graduation day finding out that Katy is having a baby boy!! They are super excited. It was really funny due to the fact that Katy told us her appointment to find out the sex was the day after graduation. Boy, did she have us fooled!!

My pregnancy is going good. I actually went back to the doctor today and got to hear the baby's heart beat and see its arms and legs. It was the most amazing thing to see it moving around inside of me. I get to find out the baby's sex in 8 weeks, which I am excited about. The morning sickness has gotten better, still have some nausea every now and then. I just feel so blessed that God has given us this special gift that is growing inside of me!!

This weekend our church is hosting a woman's tea, in which I have volunteered to decorate a table. I am getting to use my Grandmothers china and my crystal glasses, which I am super excited about. I have not gotten the chance to use it much, so it will be fun to pull it out of the china cabinet.

This past weekend I had my 28 b'day. It's hard to believe I am 28. It seems like yesterday I was living at home with mom and dad in grade school at PCS. Boy, doesn't time fly!! My wonderful husband surprised me with a ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins, which happens to be my favorite! He also took me to this really nice Italian restaurant, but my favorite gift of all was the sewing machine he got me!! Now I just have to figure out how to use it!!

Well over all things are going great. John's job has been a lot better lately, which is definitely an answered prayer!! I continue to be thankful for all God is doing in our life!!

No comments: