Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some new Kirkpatrick news!

Well it's been a while since I have updated the blog, so I figured it was time. We have had massive amounts of rain lately in Tallahassee, and many people in the surrounding counties homes have flooded, which is really sad.

We had a great Easter. We spent it here in Tallahassee and ate with a family at our church. I missed being with family in Mississippi and Alabama, but it was nice to not be on the rode driving.

I do have some news to mention and that is I am pregnant! I am expecting the first Kirkpatrick baby!! John and I are really excited! I am about 8 weeks so not very far along and am due at the end of November. It will be fun to have a baby so close to my sister so they can play together!! I never in my wildest dreams thought Katy and I would be pregnant at the same time!! Ha!! My dad was really funny on the phone when I told him. He said "We are sure going to have a busy fall, but it's a good busy. When ya'll have kids you sure do have them don't you" I laughed at him and told him yea I thought we would bombard him with grand kids all at once. Anyways they are excited.

Being pregnant has had it's downsides lately, especially with morning sickness. They really should call morning sickness "all day sickness". Feeling nauseous it not very fun. I will be happy when all this passes in a month or so, I hope!

Well hate to cut this entry short, but I am pretty tired and in need of a nap. I will try to write again soon!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, Kelly! That's great news!