Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Blog

Well I decided to start a blog, after seeing so many people I know have one. It's been pretty neat to be able to keep up with what's going on in their life, so I decided it would be fun to blog myself. Since this is my first blog it will not be very long, but here is a brief update on what has been going on with us.



John and I are now living in Tallahassee, FL which has been a adjustment from Valdosta, GA. We have bought a new house here in Florida and are finally unpacked and settled, but at times we still miss living in Valdosta. John has not adjusted as easy as I have, he still is a little unsure about Florida, but I think with time this will improve. I can honestly say right now that God has truly blessed John and I in the short 3 1/2 years we have been married. I am excited to see God's plan for us in Tallahassee.



Well, this is all I have for now, since I have some things to get done around the house, but more will come soon!

No comments: