Thursday, September 25, 2008

Almost the weekend!

Well it's almost the weekend and I am getting excited about going to Hattiesburg this weekend to ride the Goodyear Blimp! In case you are wondering, yes it is the actual Goodyear Blimp that flies in the air and that you see on TV during some of the football games. If you know me well, you already know our family business is Goodyear franchises, so needless to say yes I get excited with anything that deals with Goodyear! Ha! Who would have thought a Mississippi girl could like rubber so much! Ha Ha! I will post pictures of the Blimp when I get back.

John has had a pretty good week at work, especially since he took a vacation day this past Monday and he is leaving early on Friday to go to Hattiesburg. I have spent most of this week doing laundry, cooking dinner, and cleaning the floors. Sounds exciting doesn't it.... Ha, well I guess that's the life of a stay at home wife. I really would like to find a job, but that in itself is turning out to be a challenge in Tallahassee. Either I am way to picky or the economy has caused there to be a shortage of good jobs here. Hopefully in the near future I will find something to do, but until then I will continue to keep cooking and cleaning.

I was looking at my calender the other day and noticed that my parents 30th wedding anniversary is coming up at the end of this month. I thought wow what an awesome accomplishment! I am so proud and excited for them. I look forward and hope to make it 30 plus years one day like them! I could never thank God enough for giving me such loving and thoughtful parents!

Well I better go for now, but I must thank God for all the blessings He has and is currently blessing us with!

Hattiesburg, Mississippi here we come!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Smith said...

hey! i just saw the link to jackson's blog :) i didn't know anybody actually looked at that!! i'm gonna add a link to yours, too. hope you have fun on the goodyear blimp - how fun! tell your family i said hello:)