Saturday, October 19, 2013

Angelina Ballerina and a busy week!

This past Thursday, mom and I surprised Mallory with tickets to go see Angelina Ballerina at the local Saenger down town. She was so excited and laughed and smiled the entire time! We ended up going to the 7 pm show so John could keep Mary Claire. When we got home at almost 9 John and Mary Claire were still awake! Thankfully, MaryClaire was really good for John and he told me she jabbered to him more than he had ever heard her do! I think he enjoyed spending time with just her! 

Mallory is still loving her baby sister! She is 3 months old now which seems unreal! I could just sit and watch her sweet smiles all day! She really is such a good baby! Has such a happy personality! She is still going to work with me when Mallory is in preschool 3 mornings a week and she is usually really good and doesn't make a peep! I can tell her black hair is lightening already! The new hair coming in is much lighter. So we will not have a black hair little girl! She is definitely getting more vocal too! Mary Claire is a lot more vocal and kicks her legs way more than Mallory did! I wonder if this will be a indication of different personalities!  I guess only time will tell!

John's mom was here visiting the early part of this week . Mallory loved every minute of that. She played and made cupcakes with Mallory. She also ironed, cleaned and did laundry! She is like super women when she is here! We love her visits! 

A funny story about Mallory this week. I picked her up at 1 on Monday from school. Right as we are driving off she excitedly tells me that she found rocks and brought some home. I then asked her if she was suppose to bring them home . She tells me her friend ceila told her she couldn't bring them. I said well did you asked your teacher? She replied with no I asked myself and she said it was ok! I had a hard time not laughing at her!! So on Wednesday I am picking her up from school and she tells me again mommy I have more rocks!! Lol We have since had a chat about not bringing anymore of the rocks home from the school playground that Mrs. Ree might miss those rocks! So I pick her up on Friday hoping our little chat worked and we didn't have anymore rocks. I ask her is she searched for rocks today and she tells me she didn't bring anymore rocks home but she helped sorben find some and he took them home! Who knew she was so into rocks! I guess she is now telling other kids to take them home! Lol 

Several weeks ago, a lady at our church asked my dad if he would be a local celebrity waiter at chesterfields for a breast cancer awareness fundraiser. His response was I am not a celebrity! Now I know he may not consider himself one, but a lot of people do know him from his local tv commercials! Mom called me Monday to remind us that we needed to go eat and support dad Monday night. So we went and Mallory thought it was super funny to see pops in a apron! I snapped a few pictures to remember the night. Next year I think we need to get him in a pink shirt for the occasion if he does it again. 

Feeling blessed and loved!  It's been a busy week so ready for some down time! Here are some pictures from this week! Enjoy. 















No comments: