Thursday, September 19, 2013

10 weeks old is lots of fun!






Mary Claire is already 10 weeks old! Goodness time has flown! She is cooing and smiling a lot! I weighed her at my moms yesterday and she weighed in at 11.5 pounds! Her hair is still black! I am wondering if that will stay since Mallory's didn't.  She still hasn't rubbed it off the back of her head like Mallory did. She loves sucking on a pacifier just like Mallory did. I honestly don't know what I would do sometimes if she didnt like it! She is sleeping from 8:30 to 3:00 /3:30ish most nights and then wants to eat. I can usually get her to go back asleep pretty easily and she will sleep until 6:30. I actually feel somewhat rested again! Yay for sleep! Mallory was sleeping all night at 8 weeks which really spoiled us! We are still swaddling Mary Claire and she sleeps terrible if she isn't swaddled! I just love everything about her! Babies are just so precious and she is at such a fun stage! 


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17 

 I truly feel so blessed that God allowed us to be Mallory and Mary Claire's parents!  Our children are definitely Gifts from God!  I pray they will both grow up loving our Heavenly Father and will one day accept Him in their Hearts and follow Him! Amen. 

No comments: