Friday, August 23, 2013

Big Sister Role is lots of fun!



Mallory is loving her new role as the Big Sister! She enjoys talking to Mary Claire, holding her, and helping with most tasks that involve taking care of her! She will immediately stop what she's doing to help me change her diaper or wash bottles. It's such a cute thing to see, but I am sure this will stop at some point in the near future when the newness wears off! We luckily haven't experienced any jealously just yet. She just loves everything about Mary Claire! 

Here are some cute things she frequently tells me. 
- mommy she is so cute!
- I love her soooo much!
- mommy we are going to be best friends! 
- mommy her eyes are open so can I talk to her??!
- can I touch her little feet??!!
- can I give her kisses on her head??!
-she is our sweet baby mommy! 
- mommy you can't go cause you have to take care of our baby Mary Claire. 
- we are going to play baby dolls when she gets older. 
- I am going to teach her how to do lots of things when she gets big like me!

Oh how I just love Mallory's excitement with her baby sister! I prayer she will always love her this much and they will always be best friends! We are blessed! 






No comments: