Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Mallory!!!!!










Mallory has officially turned 1!! I can't believe it!! Last weekend we celebrated her day with a family party at my parents house. I think she had lots of fun and got way to many gifts!! I had lots of fun decorating and making her dress and birthday hat! Her dress however would not have looked nearly as good if John's Nanny had not helped me with the collar... boy she was right when she said collars are hard to sew!! I think it will be while before I try another collar!! Ha! Mrs. Beth Robinson a longtime friend of our family made her adorable cake!! It was not only delicious, but super cute too!! Enjoy the pictures I have included! Most of you may have already seen these on Facebook.

Mallory has also started walking more and more since then, which is so much fun to watch!! Luckily we haven't had any accidents yet, but I am sure there will be some to come!! Mallory has also started to say more words. Her letter of the week must be "D" because she has said Daisy, Dog, Daddy, and Duck!! I sure to love watching her learn!!

No comments: