Saturday, October 23, 2010

Two days in a row!!





Well I am on a roll... posting two days in a row that is... but I am sure it will not last ! Ha!

Recently, my sister had to take Ethan to a birthday party at Mitchell farms in Collins, and she asked Mallory and I to tag along for the ride since Craig had to work. I can honestly say it was not an easy trip... and next time we will be taking another adult along with us!! I did manage to get a few pictures, but not very many since Ethan was running off and I had to hold Mallory most of the time cause she isn't walking... I can say I admire people who have twins and don't see how that do it all the time!! Katy and I were worn out when we got home and didn't even make it home with our pumkins we were suppose to get!! Ha!! Besides having our hands full while we were there, it was a really neat place that I hope to make a family tradition in the years to come! Here are some of the pictures we took. Enjoy!

No comments: