Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mallory Anne Kirkpatrick has made her arrival!!




On November 20th at 7:45 am Mallory Anne Kirkpatrick was born!! John and I feel so blessed that God put her in our life. I still can't believe that she is ours and came out of my stomach! Ha! She is very precious and such a joy to have. It's so cute seeing John smile at her!

Labor was not fun at all but worth every minute of the pain. I had to be induced due to my blood pressure being high, but it was nice to have her a week early!! My epidural quite working once I was 10 cm dilated and they couldn't give me anymore cause it had messed up and was in a blood vessel. So the last hour or so I was with out pain meds and waiting on the doctor to finish delivering another lady. It was crazy, but she made it here weighing a healthy 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 20 inches long.

John and my mom have been so helpful since she was born and I am not sure I could have made it without them. My mom has been in Florida since the 19th and has been helping with anything and everything I have needed. She actually kept Mallory in her room last night and took all the feedings so John and I could get a full night of sleep!! Wow that was awesome and not expected!! I have the very best mom around and I am so lucky and blessed to have her!!

Well its about time for Mallory to eat again so better wrap this entry up. I will try to write again soon!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Congratulations on having Mallory! She is beautiful! Her and Ethan are only 10 days apart. He was born on Nov. 30th. I hope all is going well with you!