Mallory is now walking 80% of the time!! I can't believe she is growing up so fast!! She has also started eyeing everything I eat and would rather eat it than what is on her plate! We are getting Ethan and Mallory's picture taken today. I am curious how the photographer is going to preform this diffuclt task!!! Hopefully we will get some cute ones!!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Walking and more Walking!!
Mallory is now walking 80% of the time!! I can't believe she is growing up so fast!! She has also started eyeing everything I eat and would rather eat it than what is on her plate! We are getting Ethan and Mallory's picture taken today. I am curious how the photographer is going to preform this diffuclt task!!! Hopefully we will get some cute ones!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
so good to see you today. we miss you lots!
Post a Comment